Friday, May 4, 2007

Crazy Bird

I know this is none too exciting but I just wanted to share that there is a robin in our backyard that has been bugging me for two days straight. He keeps trying to get in (I think) the sliding glass door or then he goes to the kitchen window which is a few feet over and does the same thing there. He jumps around and pecks at the glass and flies up and down the glass like he's looking for an opening. I don't know if he's stupid, confused, or a re-incarnated relative. Maybe he's trying to tell me something...? Probably that my windows need cleaning...

3 comments:

Steph said...

you're a crazy bird :)

Anonymous said...

I love the stories you have to tell. I think your life is
so interesting

Anonymous said...

Which is worse:

A) Your crazy bird

or

B) The one in the tree outside my bedroom window who often decides that chirping and singing STARTS at bedtime...non-stop...for hours on end... :-/

Sincerely,
Sleep-deprived