


Ok, so we dragged poor Granny and Bob all over NYC! We went to Rockefeller Center, Times Square, St. Patrick's cathedral (which is named after St. Patrick), Grand Central Station, Little Italy (and had the BEST Italian food, cannoli, and Granny ordered the most delicious New York Cheesecake ever), Central Park, the Library (to find a bathroom), and the Museum of Natural History. I'm sure we went to more places but I can't remember them all right now! (Speaking of bathrooms, I did take Peter...at the end of the day and out of complete desperation...into a hotel lobby bathroom like someone suggested. I just marched right in like we were hotel guests, never made eye contact with anyone at the front desk and luckily saw the sign for the bathroom immediately. I walked straight there like I already knew where the bathroom was! It worked! Nobody said a word to us.) Anyway, we had a wonderful time. In these pictures, you can see Sam and Caleb in front of one of many many dinosaur skeletons. Then we have Caleb and Peter standing in front of a big meteorite. It is iron, of course, and doesn't feel anything like a rock...it is even harder, if that makes sense...
Then you see Dave and the kids in Central Park and then me in Central Park. I don't know why we didn't take advantage of having Granny and Bob with us who could've taken our picture all together! I guess we are used to being on our own all the time!?!

No comments:
Post a Comment