SO, I spent 9-5 Saturday and Sunday at New York Sports Club in downtown Manhattan. I met lots of nice gals and learned a lot and had a great time...especially since it saved me about $700! It is right around the corner from the World Trade Center and nextdoor to St. Paul's Chapel. St. Paul's has been around since 1766 and is where George Washington was inaugurated in 1789.
Don't worry, I didn't take any pictures from the workshop. But I did take pictures during our lunch breaks, etc., as I explored the surrounding neighborhood. I've never spent much time at all downtown so it was fun. (For you non-Yankees, downtown refers to the southern tip of Manhattan...primarily the financial district). Here is a link to my web album to see the pictures. I captioned most of them to explain instead of writing it all here on my blog. So you'll have to click on the link to get to the web album and then click on each picture to see it better and read the caption. This link is just for the first day. I'll post the 2nd day soon. Enjoy!
![]() |
| July 14, 2007 St. Paul's Chapel/Gro |

No comments:
Post a Comment