Sunday, July 1, 2007

Memorial Day dodgeball 2006

Memorial Day dodgeball 2006

Ok, I'm just playing with my blog features now to see if I can figure out by myself (just this one time without having to ask Steph for help) how to add video clips to my blog. I don't think I got it right, but I'm trying. After you click on it, you have to click on it again...it will be the one on the right, not the one on the left. Also, once it starts, you can make it less grainy by clicking on the upside down triangle on the lower right and selecting 'original size'. I'm sure Steph will call me later and help me fix the whole thing! Both clips were taken with our OLD digital camera so I apologize in advance for the grainy quality!
Anyway, if you WANT to watch it, it's just a video of Memorial Day in 2006. Our friends the Dahles (coming from St. Louis) and the Gibsons (Steph's family) came to stay with us for Memorial Day both years we were in Oklahoma. We had SO much fun together. This is a video of playing dodgeball on the trampoline. Not the safest activity, but fun nevertheless. It starts with me, Dave, Amber, Geoff, and poor little Sam on the trampoline. If you'll notice, us adults had no problems sacrificing the children in order to stay in the game. You'll also hear Geoff say at one point, "Doesn't anybody want to play with me?" It was hard to even stand upright on that darned trampoline if Geoff was bouncing on it. He is a heavy duty bouncer! He bounces Amber right off at one point.
Next is a clip of Geoff and Craig singing with a little bit of Dave as backup. It was taken the year before, in 2005. I wonder if I should've asked their permission before posting...
Guys singing Memorial Day 2005

1 comment:

Steph said...

That was hilarious!! I also like the baby's crying in the background! As far as permission goes - I didn't ask yours!! Love ya!