Sunday, July 8, 2007

Mega Bubbles Gun

 

Peter has ALWAYS loved bubbles...I mean, what kid doesn't? But I remember buying him bubbles for birthdays and Christmases because sometimes that was all he would ask for. Bubbles just make him so happy. Anyway, he has this "Mega Bubbles Gun" that we got for him one day in Chinatown in NYC. It is battery operated and has a tiny motor that blows continuous bubbles when you pull the trigger. Anyway, I still have the packaging from it because of the interesting, cryptical instructions on the back. I am going to share them with you completely unabridged, punctuation (or lack thereof) and all:

"Behind startup the trigger, must wait for the conduit which in the squirt gun full of liquid to the head of pump, then turn the trigger out and home several times, urge the head of pump form the water membrane, namely can blow the dunk sucessful."

Now, I know you're thinking if only I could see the illustration that goes with these directions then it would all make sense. The illustrated instructions mostly consists of a drawing of a kid running around blowing bubbles. Apparently he figured out how to work the darned thing. He's probably the one who wrote them...with a little help from a Chinese/English dictionary!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Steph said...

OMG! Peter looks SO different in that picture! Like... more grown-up! I guess that's how time and distance works! I miss you!!

amberd. said...

Hehehe.... who doesn't love bubbles?