Peter lost his first tooth today! It's been loose for awhile so Peter has really been looking forwa

rd to a visit from the tooth fairy soon. It came out all by itself this evening. He was so excited and said it didn't hurt at all...then he showed me the "hole" that was left in his mouth. It surprised me how much blood there was and he saw my expression and asked, "What's wrong?"
"Nothing," I replied.
He ran into the bathroom to see for himself and started to freak out. I reminded him that it didn't hurt at all and that this was totally normal and
then he was OK! I just hope the tooth fairy doesn't get sleepy and forget to come tonight. Sometimes she's like that!
2 comments:
Peter lost a tooth!!! Oh, I will have to tell libby! She came to me last night and wiggle her front tooth and said, "look mom, I have a loose tooth." I wiggled it and it didn't move. I told her...not quite yet kiddo.
The tooth fairy never makes it to my house on time, sad to say! The kids know they have to leave the tooth under their pillow for a few days because the tooth fairy is very busy!
Post a Comment