Friday, November 30, 2007

I got in trouble today...

I taught two Pilates classes on Wed. and Thurs. night this week. My knee felt great the whole time, NO problems. Until late Thursday I noticed it was getting uncomfortable. I rolled up my pant leg and saw that my knee was quite swollen. I iced it down, but it kept me up a lot during the night as I was feeling pain from where they cut my muscle during surgery, all the way up the side of my thigh. I got up the next morning and went to physical therapy, already knowing I was in trouble. The therapist reassured me that there was no irreparable damage done but he was NOT happy with me. He didn't yell at me but he was kinda like, "Now look what you've done!" He was going to put me on a stationary bike today but now he couldn't progress me to that because of the swelling in my knee. He made it very clear: NO more Pilates (or anything else) until he says so! So, MOM, I do NOT need you to comment on this post, OK?!? ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sure. "No comment."
Sounds like your knee was able to comment on its own.
MOM