![]() |
| To Dye For |
Tuesday, August 7, 2007
To Dye For...
OK, so if you're REALLY bored, here's a link to my tie dye creations thus far. I've even written captions so you can know ALL about each item! Wow, isn't that exciting?!? If you're really nice, I might even let you purchase an item for a small fee...'cause I know y'all are all needin' a new tie-dyed bandana and such! Why, just this morning didn't you wake up and say to yourself, "If only I had a new tie-dye bandana...wouldn't that be swell". If you're really REALLY nice, Santa might bring you one for Christmas this year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Very crafty, Shell!!! I had no idea you can sew, too. I am quite impressed. By the way, Operation Have Amy's Baby is in full swing and might be reality soon. Pray for us!
Definetly to DYE for..they look good..maybe you should start selling them at your classes..!!
Shelley: I just had a marvelous idea! How much would you charge to tie dye a couple of t-shirts? I'm thinking of giving Heather and Wendi each t-shirts for Christmas. My mom has a surger to emboider things like Duran Duran or Bon Jovi. I thought the shirts would really be neat, and original, if they were tie dyed. Do you think you will have time before Christmas if I send you the shirts? What recommendations would you make on the type of material the shirts will take for the dye to take best? Please let me know...
:-) I'll send this to your email as well in case you don't see this post. It's over 3 months since ou posted this.
Post a Comment