Here's three videos of our recent excursions. The first one is inside the butterfly house at the Bronx Zoo. We dove in there to escape the rainstorm for awhile. If you want to see more pictures from this day, click here.
The next video is at the Central Park Zoo this past weekend. Peter is playing a game where he is a seal popping up out of the water to get a breath while trying not to get caught by a polar bear paw. Sam later joins him and then I ask Caleb about how much fun he's having. For more pictures at this zoo, click here.
The last video is very short because the memory card was full. I was about to find out how much "fun" the kids didn't have at the end of our day. We were sitting on the steps in front of the Natural History Museum in NYC. If you're not sure which museum I'm talking about, it's the one portrayed in the Ben Stiller movie: Night at the Museum.(Dave was trekking all the way back across Central Park to retrieve our van which was parked on the street on the other side. So, we were waiting for our own personal taxi to pick us up!) I'll write more about our trip to the museum in the next post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You got the link thing to work!! Good for you! One of these days we'll ditch your kids and I will come with you to that awesome place!!
I miss sweet Pete! He is so adorable. Wow, your kids are really growing up! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment