Saturday, February 23, 2008

Thank You!

I am horribly embarrassed that this post-it note has been stuck to my computer desk for almost 2 months now. It is to remind me to send Christmas thank-you notes to all the grandparents. I actually did send one to Winnie, one of my grandmothers, but the rest, you'll notice haven't been crossed out yet. It's almost March and I'm figuring it's too late and too embarrassing to send a thank you card for presents from last Christmas. Right?!
SO, to Grandpa Capener, Grandma Capener, Granny & Bob, and Pepa and Nana: THANK YOU for the wonderful Christmas presents received by us and the kids! (OK, I'm wondering what Miss Manners is going to say to that. I'm sure she'll agree it doesn't count but it's the best I can do right now and that post-it is losing it's stickiness and will fall somewhere behind the computer desk any day now).
Speaking of post-it notes, I have some new freeware called Stickies. They're like post-it notes for your computer screen desktop. You can make them opaque or not, they can disappear when you open new windows, or not, you can make check lists, to do lists, grocery lists, etc. You can also set them on timers to appear on certain days at certain times to remind you to do something. And you can print them; very handy for the grocery list. They're just pimped out cyber post-it notes, really. You can check them out and download them here for free! Maybe it'll help me be better with thank you cards next year?

2 comments:

Steph said...

I LOVE MY STICKIES!!

Cindi M said...

Well, you are more up-to-date than I am...I still have my wedding thank-yous to write!