OK, I know y'all are all tired of hearing about Zumba so I've started a Zumba website so I can keep my Zumbamania over there and just blog normal stuff here. I just have to share ONE more picture because it is too funny. It was taken at one of my classes this week. We do a fair amount of bootie shakin' and sometimes it catches the new attendees off guard. Poor things...
Saturday, February 2, 2008
OK, OK, just one more
OK, I know y'all are all tired of hearing about Zumba so I've started a Zumba website so I can keep my Zumbamania over there and just blog normal stuff here. I just have to share ONE more picture because it is too funny. It was taken at one of my classes this week. We do a fair amount of bootie shakin' and sometimes it catches the new attendees off guard. Poor things...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
If I were to write in that bubble it would say: "Oh my! My sweet Harold is going to love this!"
I didn't notice the lady in the background until I read your post. That made me laugh out loud!
i noticed the lady right away, she looks very disturbed! i'm thinking she'd rather not be shak'n it quite like that!
I'm so glad somebody caught that one tape! Your new blog template is so very nice!
By the way, try picnik.com
You can actually put a speech bubble in and then enter text. I'd love to see your results.
Post a Comment