The only problem is now I feel like I have to always drive "nice" and be careful not to make anyone mad. Otherwise, they'll see my sticker and say, "I don't know what zumba is but I DON'T LIKE IT!" Then they'll go to my website and send me mean, creepy messages and such. They might even come to a class and point and laugh at me, who knows?
Saturday, February 16, 2008
1-800-How's-My-Driving?
The only problem is now I feel like I have to always drive "nice" and be careful not to make anyone mad. Otherwise, they'll see my sticker and say, "I don't know what zumba is but I DON'T LIKE IT!" Then they'll go to my website and send me mean, creepy messages and such. They might even come to a class and point and laugh at me, who knows?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So, just curious, is this on "Chitty-Chitty Bang-Bang"? Or the Honda?
Post a Comment