I never watch the Super Bowl. I don't usually even know who's playing in it. This year I knew the Giants were in it because everybody here in NJ seems to claim the Giants as their team...since NJ doesn't actually have a team. Anyway, I actually watched the last 11 minutes of the game this year and if you watched it, you know the last 11 minutes was the best, most exciting part of the whole game! I really turned it on just to watch the commercials. Here's my favorite one. Dave about bust a gut watching this over and over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
THIS IS SO WEIRD!!! While Geoff and I were packing tonight we were watching some show and this commercial came on! I LOVED it!! I nearly died laughing! How funny! I'm gonna start making those mumbling voices when Geoff is trying to tell me something!
I really did love this one too.
Post a Comment