If you remember awhile back, I mentioned that I love infomercials. Here's another one that's actually real. No joking. It doesn't matter that they try to spell out the product name in the beginning. We're only hearing one thing and one thing only.
And notice that they have no MEN using this product. Only women and children. Wonder why...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow. Someone's going to make millions off of this one! (Please note sarcasm) LOL!
I'm curious how in the world the women could keep their composure while doing this! I would have busted out laughing!!
Oh my! My husband has no problem watching "chick flicks," I can't imagine him not loving the TIDDY BEAR! Maybe I'll order it for Valentine's Day to show him I care. That infomercial looks like it was made in the 80's though. I'll be so disappointed if no one picks up my call!
That's incredible. I can't believe that is actually legit. Keep em' coming...I'm enjoying all these infomercials!
hilarious!!! who thinks of this stuff? i'm with Steph...how did those ladies keep it together while making this infomercial?? weird.
Post a Comment