Friday, February 8, 2008
Google Me
So just for the heck of it tonight I go to Google and I type in zumba nj. MY website pops up as first and second on the list! "Holy crap, I'm on Google!", I scream. (Sorry for the rough language there; that's just what came out of my mouth). I don't know why, it just totally took me by surprise. For some reason I assumed that you had to like pay Google to have them list you or at least to have you near the top. The reason I even did this was my 'website activity log' showed that a majority of visitors to my website had come via a Google search of "zumba nj". I didn't understand at all so I had to see for myself. Try it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Holy Crap you're on Google!!! Sorry, it just came out.
Google your own name. "You have quite a presence on the web" as Joseph would say it. I'm glad people are finding you though. I've gotta go build a snowman. That snow is GOING to pack today.
Wow! You have your own website...if I took your Zumba class I would write a testimonial (hey, where are they all?)
Post a Comment