Every now and then I get one of those e-mail questionnaires that you're supposed to fill in the blanks or finish the sentence so that all your friends can learn a little more about you. I love reading them and seeing what my friends answered about themselves, but I'll admit, I've NEVER done it myself. I think I'm just too lazy to delete their answers and put in my own! Anyway, one question they often ask is: What's on your mousepad? Not a very exciting question, really...but I have to confess that I love my mousepad! Dave bought it for me a few years ago when I became enamored with the artwork of Gustav Klimt. His work is quite unique, in my opinion. Most of his paintings are on square-shaped canvas, although nowadays when they are reproduced, the distributors often crop them to make them rectangular (so they'll fit in ready-made frames). ANYWAY, my favorite is "The Kiss" which is the mousepad Dave bought me. We just can't afford the original...although Christmas IS coming, hint, hint!
Sunday, October 28, 2007
What's on YOUR mousepad?
Every now and then I get one of those e-mail questionnaires that you're supposed to fill in the blanks or finish the sentence so that all your friends can learn a little more about you. I love reading them and seeing what my friends answered about themselves, but I'll admit, I've NEVER done it myself. I think I'm just too lazy to delete their answers and put in my own! Anyway, one question they often ask is: What's on your mousepad? Not a very exciting question, really...but I have to confess that I love my mousepad! Dave bought it for me a few years ago when I became enamored with the artwork of Gustav Klimt. His work is quite unique, in my opinion. Most of his paintings are on square-shaped canvas, although nowadays when they are reproduced, the distributors often crop them to make them rectangular (so they'll fit in ready-made frames). ANYWAY, my favorite is "The Kiss" which is the mousepad Dave bought me. We just can't afford the original...although Christmas IS coming, hint, hint!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your husband must have a thing for mousepads! He gave me mine too! It says "Vacheron Costanitin" on it. I think it has something to do with fancy watches. I like it.
Post a Comment