Friday, October 26, 2007

The Naked Cowboy, part 2

OK, just in case you missed my previous post about the Naked Cowboy, you can catch up on it here.
I forgot to mention in my previous post that after the class with Beto, I caught a glimpse of the Naked Cowboy in Times Square. This was a first for me and I say a "glimpse" because I was literally running so as not to miss my bus.
Later that night, I mentioned to Dave that I saw the Naked Cowboy for the first time today. Our conversation went as follows:
Dave: You saw him, huh? I think he must wear a liner or something, don't you think?
Me: A liner?
Dave: Yeah, you know, some kind of special gear to cover his 'package'.
Me: His package?
Dave: Yeah, you know, his package looks way too smooth. He must wear a liner or something underneath his tighty whities to smooth it out.
Me: You were looking at his package?
Dave: Oh come on, and you didn't?
Me: NO, I didn't. I didn't allow my eyes to go South and I'm really wondering why you did!?!

Here's a picture in case any of you want to zoom in and check it out. I especially like the tattoo of Jesus on his left shoulder. Very classy...

No comments: