Friday, May 16, 2008

iGallop

OK, so I found something almost as bad as the Hawaii Chair. Well, maybe it is as bad. I wouldn't really know. But for those of you looking for a quick weight loss solution, this may be your answer:

Notice the chick pretending to shoot her guns. I think you burn more calories that way.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Ok, how did that get out on the market? I mean, I could certainly make some bucks with some of my crazy ideas if that one made it! Very funny...and very weird.

GumbyandPokey said...

I'm almost sold, but I'm wondering about the outfits. Do I have to wear those outfits?

Cindi

Steph said...

Yee haw!!! I loved this!! Hilarious!

amberd. said...

lol! thanks for the laughs. Steph suggested I iGallop while I was out with my sore ankle. I think I could do it...I mean, it looks like something right up my alley.