While in Switzerland, Dave had lunch at the Patek Phillipe factory cafeteria. Don't be misled by the sound of "cafeteria food". We're not talking chicken nuggets and tater tots. We're not talking $4.99 "value meals", either. Almost everything he had was wonderful and I don't know how he came back weighing the same. I guess you walk a lot when you don't have a car. Here's one of their weekly menus. It's all in French so Dave didn't always know exactly what he was ordering. Talk about ordering whatever sounds good...Notice the third choice on Wednesday includes grilled "cheval". Uh, yeah, that's horse. It's considered a delicacy over there. Dave ordered it, even knowing that it was horse, and said it was actually quite yummy. SPEAKING of quite yummy, he also ordered dessert almost everyday. Oh man, if I could only have been there.
..
3 comments:
Ratatouille? Is that rat? And I like how the desserts look like they have pieces of wrapping paper stuck in them!! Gosshh! The luck of some people!
Daniel always says that his life is not that exciting being a working stiff. Please. The things they get to do out of the box. Looks delicious.
I like the look of those desserts, but who, in heaven's name, is "sweet Moses?" Some new chocolatier I haven't heard of?
Post a Comment