Thursday, May 22, 2008
The Dream Tisha
As everyone knows, Oprah has a few "favorite things". One thing she likes to talk about is her favorite bra: the Dream Tisha bra by Le Mystere. Well, they run over $60 and I certainly don't need one but I have other, full figured friends, who would like to have one and T.J. Maxx has them right now for $10. So, it took me scouring THREE different T.J. Maxx's but I finally found one in the right size for this friend who shall remain nameless to protect her bra size identity. Before I send it to her, though, I thought I'd take a picture or two just for fun. Man, I cannot even imagine lugging around something like that attached to my chest all day. That must be annoying!? I suppose you get used to it...?
OK, so maybe I'm a little jealous...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hahahhaaha! I think you would look GREAT with giant Chesticles hanging upon thy chest! hahahaha! Love it!
Oh heavens! Just wait.
Hilarious. I think you would look good with giant tatas too.
We call them Breasticles...and you look so...ummm...natural. Cough.
Post a Comment