Can you guys tell that I'm bored to death and have nothing to write about? Erick Santana is one of Zumba's master trainers. He is amazing to watch and learn from. Ladies, I am 99% sure he is gay so you can watch all you want without your husbands getting jealous! I only included this video here because of my favorite part: Hitler in a yellow tank top. Watch for him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That was fabulous! Thanks for putting it on your blog...
Hey there. I just wanted you to know i started a blog! I haven't added anything to it yet but I have pictures of the kids up.
It's Jessica, by the way.
OMG!! Good thing he's gay! I found myself looking for participants that I might look like if I were doing Zumba. It WASN'T Erik. (It wasn't Hitler either.)
Geoff said he thought Erik was really hot but he really thought Hitler in the yellow tank top was hotter!!!
Post a Comment