Remember when I mentioned awhile back that I take off my pants two legs at the same time? Well, when I was uploading the Christmas pictures off of the camera, I found these two pictures that Dave had taken. You can see my black slippers and my pajama bottoms sticking out of them. I guess Dave took it because it kinda shows how I HOP out of my pants and the bottoms are still in the slippers. See, I told you he found it endearing.
Oh, by the way, I bought these pajama bottoms recently because I liked them, I needed some new ones, and they were only five bucks. They have flying guitars with the words "Rock Star". When Caleb saw me wearing them he asked me about them. I told him I had just bought them and asked him if he liked them. He said yes and that they really increased my sex appeal. (His words exactly). I wasn't sure how to respond to this so I said, "Uh, thanks" and walked away.
Where does he come up with this stuff?!?!?!?!? Should I be concerned?
p.s. I forgot to mention in the previous post that one of the gifts that Santa brought was wrapped in a Kohl's box. It was to all 3 kids so they were tearing it open together. Once they got to the box, amid the frenzy, someone (probably Sam) saw the box and read out loud, "Kohl's". Then I heard one of the other kids exclaim, "Coal?!? Santa brought us coal"!?!??!?
2 comments:
kids make me laugh!... come to think of it... so do you.
It is funny. Soren collects the same stinking legos. He just finished out the whole collection himeself and has not stopped building since Christmas
Post a Comment