Here is a longer clip of one of my classes...Feel free to not watch the whole thing. I think it is like 12 min. long! I don't know, yet, how to edit videos. If I did, then I would edit this so you would just watch a small sample of each. ANYWAY, the first song is a salsa, 2nd song is just for fun, and the third song is a bellydance-ish song. All three of these are low to mid-intensity. In Zumba, we normally interval the songs so you alternate between high intensity songs/dances and low intensity ones. High intensity would be merengue, samba, or calypso. For some reason none of those made it onto the video! Maybe next time...
P.S. I don't know if it is even possible, but please don't share this video (e-mail, embedding, etc.) in any way as Zumba has copyright on these songs and I am technically not supposed to put any of their stuff on the internet. Since it's a 'private' blog then I assume it's safe to share with you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Geoff says he's in! He wants to starting doing zumba! It looks like a lot of fun! BTW how was your pizza and root beer? hee hee
I would do more exercise if it was all like this, but alas, it is not!
Shelley that looks so fun! No wonder your classes are packed!
shelley has some moooovvveesss!! You go girl!
(I hope this comment works!)
Zumba looks so fun! You sure can move!
OMG! I'm SO going to have to start commuting to take your class... do you have any students from Florida who might want to carpool?
So, maybe along w/ editing your video, you could give us the option of watching it backwards or fast-forward! Or fast-backward?
Post a Comment