Friday, September 14, 2007

Speaking of hair...


Speaking of hair through the ages...I got my hair cut last week. It was getting really long. I asked for shoulder length and even brought in a few pictures of myself with shoulder length hair for guidance. Unfortunately, my hair dresser underestimated the power of my curls and my hair (as it dried) slowly shrunk up into chin length hair. OK, I may be exaggerating a tiny bit...it's not chin length but it's definitely not shoulder length, either. Oh well, I think it looks fine and the important thing is that I can still get it into a decent ponytail! I'm just a little bit paranoid that I look like someone famous. Not sure who it is? Try again. I know my brother, Greg, will get it on the first try.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Sammy Hagar!!! You look just like him without the 5 o'clock shadow and tattoos!!! I love it!