Thursday, September 13, 2007

In case you're wondering...


In case you're wondering why I'm so slow in posting stuff lately...here's a picture of my September calendar. I didn't even write in everything on it; just the stuff that I absolutely can't forget. I can't wait to add the many, many upcoming orthodontist appointments for Caleb. Please note some days when I work from 6-8pm, Sam has soccer practice 4-6pm, Caleb 6:15-7:30pm, and Peter 6-7:15pm...all at DIFFERENT locations. Thank goodness our ghetto van still runs and that we still have it. I just KNEW we would need it to get us through soccer season!
If anyone wants to come visit, I'll let you stay with us for free if you'll CLEAN MY HOUSE! It's a disaster. I barely have time to get to the grocery store. I just run in and frantically buy milk, eggs, and bread so we can eat something.
I don't mean to sound like I'm complaining, wink wink. I know it's a blessing to be so busy(?) I just wanted to let everyone know why I'm not spending lots of time on the computer at the moment! I'll post again soon! I hope!(?)

2 comments:

Ashley Mason said...

that's okay shelley, we have steph to post wildly unflattering pictures of you in the meantime. No worries.

Steph said...

hee! hee! as for you, Shel, whayh!