We made this gingerbread house over the weekend. This year I bought a GIANT gingerbread house kit. It actually says GIANT on the box. Usually we make a "regular" size gingerbread house, which is minuscule compared to this monstrosity. Anyway, since all three kids work together to decorate it (ie, load it up with as much candy as possible), I thought it might be easier if the house was bigger. The only dilemma now is that it is HUGE and we have no place to display it. Did I mention that it is HUGE?! Any
Did anyone notice my tablecloth? I know it doesn't look super cool in this picture but it is actually very pretty. I'd been wanting a Christmas tablecloth for awhile and finally broke down and bought one this year. It has beautiful poinsettia detailing around the edges.
Anyway, we've been using it for a couple of weeks now and I started to throw it in the washing machine yesterday. I read the washing instructions, just in case, and noticed that it said, "Do Not Launder" "Spot Clean Only". WHAT?! I bought a tablecloth t
I guess I'll spot clean it and then after Christmas maybe I can have it dry cleaned...This new tablecloth is getting
expensive!
1 comment:
We used to do gingerbread houses but they were hardly the traditional 'houses'. Like one year we had a zoo and an 18 wheeler! This sounds like good material for a Flashback Friday! Anyway, we always talked about blowing them up for New Year's and always forgot!
Post a Comment