Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I'm trying, I really am

My Dad called today wondering if my arms were broken and that's why I haven't updated my blog in so long. I can't blame him; I am really behind. The problem is I just have SO much to share with you people that I haven't had time to sit and write it all down. But I'm gonna try. I really am. Just not right now. hehe
Today is Peter's 7th birthday and I am SO on top of things and organized that I just yesterday called a couple of his friends and said, "Hi, tomorrow is Peter's birthday. Can you come over for ice-cream?" So...that's the extent of his birthday celebration this year, unfortunately. I'm not sure how last year I was able to throw him a huge homemade party despite the fact that I was recovering from knee surgery at the time...maybe because I wasn't working? Anyway, wish me luck tonight and here's the picture that didn't make it into our Christmas card. I left the red eyes in, too, for dramatic effect. Click on it if you want to get up close and personal.

4 comments:

Steph said...

What?!!! I've posted almost 400 posts and I've never been told that! We'll have to get down to the bottom of this... tonight. You and me, babe!

Steph said...

oh. and the photo is... witty?

Elizabeth said...

Hi, Shelley! I got to your blog from Janine's. We live in Iowa now. Happy Birthday, Peter! Mary just turned 7, too! Merry Christmas!

okmft said...

Wow this picture is so crazy! You look like you are losing your eyeball!