Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Chicago, Chicago!!!!!

OK! I'm off to Chicago to spend the weekend with 3 beloved high school friends. (Sorry you can't come this time, Nichole. I promise we won't have ANY fun without you)! High school, for us, was you know, like only 5 or 6 years ago so it hasn't been that long since we were Seniors...pretty much...more or less...

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to just relaxing and catching up with friends. I have been so busy with work and such that I can barely see straight. Speaking of Seniors, the other day I was dashing through BJ's (that's our version of Sam's Club) to buy some much needed staples and I grabbed a bottle of vitamins since mine had run out. I usually get the BJ's brand of women's daily vitamins. So I've been taking them for a few days and today I noticed they looked a little different. I grabbed the bottle and looked closely. This is what I saw:






















I don't know what Lycopene is but I'm sure it's harmless. For Seniors. What you can't see is the other side of the label that says "Compare to Centrum Silver". Great. AND there are like 350 tablets in the bottle so it'll take me almost a year to finish them off and buy the right vitamins. Oh wait! Dave's dad is coming to visit in 2 weeks. Maybe he knows some Seniors...the "other" kind of Seniors...

Oh man, I need a vacation!

4 comments:

Steph said...

Jealous!

Aren't you almost 40? Isn't that when you start getting senior discounts. I'm just sayin'! Don't be hatin'!

Heidi said...

Hope you have a great time. It is really wonderful to be with friends! Lucky, lucky you. :)

mkm said...

Sorry Aunt Shelley, but I graduated four years ago and I'm pretty sure you're slightly older than me. Grandpa knows all kinds of seniors! You should definitely give them to him. He'll be so flattered... :)

Anonymous said...

It's okay to have fun without me. Just continue to remark on how much more fun you would have if I was there. There 'aint no party like my nana's tea party! I will be thinking of you guys while I am inundated with princesses and mice.