Monday, October 13, 2008
New trick
I know I'm WAY behind on blogging...there's been a lot going on! To hold you over, here's a video of Caleb's new trick. This was like two weeks ago and it's amazing how the leaves are all changed now. You will also see Peter raking leaves. He thought this was really fun but now that we have LOTS of leaves to rake, he's not really into it. :-(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
YOu are soooo behind. I have posted like 3 times so far, that is a miracle. Tell Calab he should be in the circus. Miss you!
I liked the part where you said, "Kay, put it back on." Somehow I knew that was coming, but I thought that wonder-boy would actually be able to do it!
Cindi
Nice.
#1 I like how you informed me that you deleted my comment.
#2 I like how you informed me that you now had the video up.
#3 He's full of all kind of tricks!! Maybe one day you'll let me post the video of him eating a worm!!!!
That is quite the trick. You wonder what their talents are and then boom there it is!
You should inform Peter that Olivia says she will marry Peter one day because they are in love. hahaha! I took a video of her getting her cast off two days ago and she wouldnt smile. I said...I'm gonna send this video to Peter...so you better smile! and she got the funniest grin on her face. hilarious.
I'm loving your pics by the by. Cute girl. Hope life is goign well for you guys. Your kids are growing up wayyy too fast!!
I was really afraid he was going to take his pants off next! I must say though that he has amazing dexterity and strength...just like his mom!
Post a Comment