Thursday, August 28, 2008

EEEK! I'm gonna be on live tv tomorrow!

OK, most of you know that I teach a little something called Zumba. You may have heard me mention it at some time or another. wink
Anyway, I'm in the "in" crowd here, Zumba-wise and I've been asked to participate in a Zumba segment on Fox TV tomorrow morning. They're doing a spotlight on Zumba and the Zumba instructor who is heading it up at the Fox studios has invited me to be on air with them...I'm sure I'm just gonna be a backup dancer. EXCITING!!!!
I have to be at the Fox studios in NYC by SEVEN A.M. That will be a feat in and of itself...now the big question; WHAT DO I WEAR!!!!???
Oh, and now I have to wash my hair. Dangit!

3 comments:

Steph said...

My best friend is a superstar!!!!!

amberd. said...

awesome shels! Hope you record it so we can see it! You rock!

Organized Chaos said...

Anything looks good on you! That is supposed to help!