Wednesday, August 20, 2008

August

Yeah, it's August and I'm sitting here in long pants and a sweatshirt. What's wrong with this?!?!? What ever happened to global warming? Why isn't it warm in AUGUST?!?!?

6 comments:

amberd. said...

That's ok. I have cramps...and I don't even know why. We all get a little confused now and again. Even Mother Nature.

=)

Steph said...

Oh stop your belly-aching!

Organized Chaos said...

So happy for you--I don't even go outside because I might melt.

Anonymous said...

Count your blessings; think how much chocolate you could buy from the money you're saving on A/C! MOM

amberd. said...

Uhm....can you please blog some more today. I'm needing a good Shelley laugh today. I'm so hungry.

Cindi M said...

I wondered the same thing. Our August has been nice and cool. It was hotter in the U.P. than it has been down here. If it helps, we learned that Global Warming is in effect as the temperature of Lake Superior is up about 4 degrees in the last some-odd years. That means that we can swim in there now. Yeah!!