Sunday, June 15, 2008
Garage sale?
Peter has decided he'd like to earn some extra money by selling off some of his things. I told him we might have a garage sale this summer sometime but he does not want to wait for me to get ready. He's ready NOW. Here he's gathered a few things and is preparing them for sale. Notice the used post-it notes for 15 cents.
Also, he has his used soccer ball there for $5. He originally had it listed at $10 and I told him that was way too much for a used soccer ball when you can buy a new one for $5. So he lowered the price to $5. Surprisingly, the blue origami shark (far left for 10 cents) has already sold to a friend of his who came over the other day. Dave made that for Peter awhile ago...I'm not sure how he's gonna feel about it being sold to another kid for a dime...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is very cute. Looks very much like something Elijah would do.
People always think kids that sell stuff at garage sales are really cute and almost always pay the price that they are asking. Aspen sold some sea shells at our last garage sale (she paid a dollar for a bag of them at the dollar tree)and she had them priced smallest to largest and totally weird prices (like 5 cents to 1.47 a piece). Several people couldn't resist! One lady bought over $5 worth! You should have him sell some of YOUR stuff to make sure you get rid of it!
again....I'm going down the list of posts in your blog just giggling away. I've been away for far too long. Hope you're having fun at your beach front condo! Oh, and I knew about the spoiled milk from my sister -in - law. Too funny. You know what bugs me about milk? Sometimes I'll get a gallon that I open up and it has a good week before it's supposed to expire, yet it is already rotten. I just HATE that! Because who in the world likes to put a big refreshing spoonfull of cereal in their mouth in the morning and then have to spit it back out IMMEDIATELY!! Aaahhh!! Sick I tell you.
Love ya!
Post a Comment