Sunday, March 16, 2008

Is it Spring?

Although they are talking snow for tonight, we enjoyed 50 degree weather yesterday. The kids actually played outside a lot and they weren't even wearing coats! We came across this lonely little crocus smack-dab in the middle of our yard. I'm not sure how it ended up there and I'm even more amazed that it hasn't been stepped on or picked. I'm hoping it's a sign that Spring will actually arrive soon. Maybe even on March 21st?Can you find me?

4 comments:

Steph said...

The 'Arrival of Spring' is sooo yesterday! (80* here on Friday)

Organized Chaos said...

Hey

I keep praying for spring. I do like it not being dark at 5:00. By the way what a cute place you live in. I think that is the first time I have seen it.

Jess

Steph said...

FYI, both Geoff and I clicked on the picture and were looking for YOU in the windows. We thought it must have been some type of "Where's Waldo" post! We quickly realized that you meant the flower!

Cindi M said...

I love it when the crocuses (croci?) come up. I don't think ours are starting to poke through yet.