Saturday, March 22, 2008
One more...
I just found one more random sampling:
I found these tags on the floor of the garage yesterday as I was digging through boxes looking for Easter baskets, etc. Somehow they had fallen out of the trash can. They are from last Fall when Dave "processed" John Mayer's watch at work. His particular watch costs around $250,000. It looks like this, if you're interested. No, just kidding; it really looks like this. And it really does cost that much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That just blows my mind. Do you think you could ask John Mayer if he could buy me a new house? Let me know when you find out!!
Are you serious?!!!
Isn't it funny how some of those Patek watches totally look like they came off the shelf at Walmart? It boggles my mind how ugly some of them are! LOL! I did like the mickey watach though...Nice!
Post a Comment