Speaking of Zumba, (hehe) the new Zumba dvds are on sale TODAY and the infomercials begin tomorrow (Sat. Jan. 19th 7am on CNBC). Unfortunately, Guthy-Renker owns the rights to the dvds for the time being so I have to buy them like everyone else. No discount or anything so if anyone wants to send a donation to support my addiction, that would be OK. Oh, and in case you haven't tuned in in the last year, that picture at the top right is of me and Beto in Rockefeller Center. (Just in case y'all thought Dave had had a latin makeover or something).
Friday, January 18, 2008
Westwood, NJ
Speaking of Zumba, (hehe) the new Zumba dvds are on sale TODAY and the infomercials begin tomorrow (Sat. Jan. 19th 7am on CNBC). Unfortunately, Guthy-Renker owns the rights to the dvds for the time being so I have to buy them like everyone else. No discount or anything so if anyone wants to send a donation to support my addiction, that would be OK. Oh, and in case you haven't tuned in in the last year, that picture at the top right is of me and Beto in Rockefeller Center. (Just in case y'all thought Dave had had a latin makeover or something).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so relieved to know that is not Dave! :)
I've been using my mini-tramp to get some cardio in. You'd think with a gym membership, I'd just get myself to the gym! I was wondering if I could try Zumba on the mini-tramp or if I'd need more floor space than it would provide. I haven't had any suffering from my joints using the mini-tramp.
Post a Comment