
Here's a couple of pictures of Caleb "at play". The first two are with Legos. He designed a small laptop computer out of Legos. It even opens and closes just like a real one. Unfortunately it's NOT a real one; I've asked him to get busy with that. We could really use a laptop.

The third photo is with this green squishy toy that he loves. I don't even know how to describe it; it looks like a green sea cucumber. Anyway, he can manipulate it in all kinds of ways and he came up with a new one he likes to call "the hairy bottom". So pretty, I know.
In case you're wondering, when he does stuff like this I'm not like, "Hold still! I've gotta snap a picture of that for my blog!"
It's more like he comes running into the room and says, "Mom! Look! A hairy bottom! Quick! Take a picture!" So we have lots of "interesting" pictures you guys have never even seen.
3 comments:
My kids always say: "Mom, blog about it!!!"
Legos are amazing. We gave Nathan a box of bionicle pieces that I picked up on eBay. There were some instructions, but then there were pieces left over with no instructions. He has made some amazing things out of those pieces including some legitimate Bionicles!
Legos are now banned from this house, or at least they would be if I had my way. Last year Tylor loved the Star Wars lego sets and wanted as many of these sets as he could get. Unfortunately putting these ships together (looking for the pieces) is not as fun. I would help him and end up being the one to put these together. Unless you glue them they fall apart... I have decided that the secret is having flat lego plates to build something from Tylor's own imagination rather than a complicated serach for specific pieces. Luckily he is now into a train simulator computer program.
Post a Comment