This morning as I started to get dressed for the day I noticed that my underwear (the ones I was taking off) was wrong-side-out. Which means that I wore them all day yesterday wrong-side-out. Now I know that this shouldn't make a difference. I mean, it's just underwear. And technically it works either way. And it's not like anyone saw it or anything...so it shouldn't matter, right?
Then why do I feel so disconcerted over it? I feel like the whole previous day may have been messed up somehow. Yesterday was actually a pretty normal, low-key Sunday for me. Nothing big. Pretty relaxing, actually. But I wonder how it would have turned out if my underwear had been right-side-out. Would it have made a difference? Would my day have been better? Worse? The same? I can't help but feeling I want a do-over. I want to do yesterday over to see what would have happened. I want to put the whole world on "pause" and then quickly rewind to the part where I put my underwear on (this time right-side-out) and then hit play again.
Can anyone guess which way my underwear is turned today???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
hmmm, i'm really thinking you should bring this up with your shrink!
Wow. If you dare blog about your underwear (thank you for not posting a picture) I might have to think about blogging about the support stockings I have been wearing for two stinkin' weeks after 200 shot-lets to get rid of unsightly spider veins. Now THERE'S a blog!!!
Actually, I often wear my underwear inside out on purpose so I don't feel the tags and seams sticking at me. Maybe you just needed some kinder, softer undies that day...
This is so "Sliding Doors". Have you seen it? It's a great movie that let's you see what happens when the main character makes the subway, or just misses it. Of course, in one of the endings she dies. You just might have saved your life by wearing your underwear backwards. Whew, that was a close one!
interesting! I beleive as long as you have your underwear on you are having a good day. Guess where I took my parents last night to eat. The place we ate the giant pizza in Chicago. I had lasagna this time. It was also the size of my head.
Sometimes I don't wear underwear and I think about how much better it made my day go.
Post a Comment