OK, it's been over a month since I've posted anything...I've been BUSY. So instead of updating you on all the ins and outs of our exciting lives, I'm gonna tell you about the cupcakes I made the other day. I originally wanted to make them for Valentine's Day but made chocolate covered strawberries instead and Dave brought home a huge box of Belgian chocolates so believe it or not, I was all chocolated-out for a few days! (Just a few days). So on Tuesday (my one night off) I decided it was Cupcake Day. I'd been dying to make these cupcakes from
Pioneer Woman...with the warm fudgey frosting. I followed her instructions to a T. But mine, uh, didn't turn out just like hers. Why is that? Why does that happen? It's one of life's mysteries. We'll all be tossing and turning tonight wondering why, why, WHY?!? So I'm posting a picture of my cupcakes and a picture of hers. I'll let you guess whose is whose.


I'm sure you can tell which tray of cupcakes is mine...
only by the clue that the second tray is
missing a cupcake...
2 comments:
I wanna know more about the 'ins and outs' of your exciting life!!!! And if I had to guess I'd say the second picture is yours.... but I will say that it isn't OBVIOUS. Pioneer Woman eats her stuff as she goes too! What really matters is how they tasted!
I think your cupcakes look delicious! I do not see a problem here. Send me a few and I will give you an honest critique.
Post a Comment