Iknow I am WAY behind on my blog. I'm gonna catch you guys up REAL soon, I promise! But right now I'm on my new Blackberry and I'm curious to see if it's really possible to blog from a Blackberry.Let's try it!
Hey! Mike and I have had blackberries since July and I am still wondering if I should add internet capability. Mike loves his but I just wonder how much technology my brain can handle! What color is yours? Mine is dumb grey, Mike got the red. sigh
5 comments:
What? What about my behind?
Well I have been wondering when we were going to get an update!
Hey! Mike and I have had blackberries since July and I am still wondering if I should add internet capability. Mike loves his but I just wonder how much technology my brain can handle! What color is yours? Mine is dumb grey, Mike got the red. sigh
Oh, you are so fired for being this far behind. I was about to become a follower, but if you are going to slack off so drastically I'm not sure...M
Hey, have you been to Katz's Deli yet? When Harry Met Sally, awesome pickles, mean service - we loved it! Eat some pastrami for me, please! M
Post a Comment